Thursday 7 July 2011

A challenging daily checklist

Here's a checklist that I liked (to be asked at the start of each day): 
  • I’ve reminded myself of my most important personal goals
  • I’m clear on my priorities for the day
  • I have an exercise slot planned  in my diary– and I’ll do it!
  • I’ve planned to eat healthily (and limit alcohol)
  • I intend to practice meditation/relaxation
  • I will not accept unhelpful, negative thoughts
  • I’m confident today will be a good day
  • I’m hopeful for the future
  • I’m grateful for the people in my life
  • I intend to praise at least one person today
  • I’m determined to find ways to use my strengths
  • I’m going to have fun
  • I will laugh and smile
  • I will endeavour to be in the moment as much as possible
  • I’ll savour all positive experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment